Help

Reed09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I requested charges back under hardship, I also requested that they advise why I had been charged in some instances as there were date discrepancies and also to close my royalties gold account and only use my keycard account. They have continued to apply charges to both accounts in excess of £500 as they did not close the royalties gold account.

I received a defualt notice, despite disputing amount. I went to my online banking and I can no longer get access to records, I did not recieve any paper copies of account, so have no records.

Should I go ahead with requesting copies? Do I need to send them £10?

Please help, this has been going on since last December and they have been ignoring any additional points I ask and declined my request for charges refund and my situation has changed as I advised them.

Regards

Reed09

Hi

I requested charges back under hardship, I also requested that they advise why I had been charged in some instances as there were date discrepancies and also to close my royalties gold account and only use my keycard account. They have continued to apply charges to both accounts in excess of £500 as they did not close the royalties gold account.

I received a defualt notice, despite disputing amount. I went to my online banking and I can no longer get access to records, I did not recieve any paper copies of account, so have no records.

Should I go ahead with requesting copies? Do I need to send them £10?

Please help, this has been going on since last December and they have been ignoring any additional points I ask and declined my request for charges refund and my situation has changed as I advised them.

Regards

Reed09

Firstly get your data, and at the same time ask them to get rid of the Royalties account since you pay for the account and do not get the benefits(will come back on this point shortly). Send postal order or cheque and get copies of your details.

In the meantime of waiting, please have a look at all the benefits of the Royalties Gold account and see whether you MAY have benefitted from any of the benefits. For example, if it had car insurance/roadside recoevery do you drive? If once you have added up all the benefits you could have used and taken off the ones that you cannot benefit from and it comes to a minus figure based on the yearly amount then claim the difference back on that basis. To date, I have only seen 1 person do this but they were able to claim back an amount minus the benefit they actually gained. It's worth at least exploring that avenue while you wait for them to supply the details of your SAR>

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf