Rbs Cowboys

pinky123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Be chasing RBS since Nov 08 for a copy of my Loan Agreement, but

kept getting fobbed off, went to the FOS in Feb 2009 (waiting for it his to go to an adjudicator), still getting nowhere with RBS until I missed a payment, now Im getting bombarded with letter and phonecall, someone phoned at 8am this morning and said if I didn't make a payment of £297 there and then they would stop all my accounts and put me in default, I told them that as they didn't have a copy of my agreement they could not do that, she became really cheeky and agressive and at that I put the phone down.

Do you think I should offer token payments, what should I do as all my banking is with them????????????

Edited by pinky123
Updating

Open a parachute account and use it.

Get a call recorder - Truecall is best and record everything.

Report them to the TS under CPUT that they have not met their statutory obligations to supply you with a CCA yet they are harassing you.

They won't be interested in token payments. They have no business sense at all.

After 7 months with with the FOS, I have now had a call from FOS saying that RBS cannot locate my agreement and that they cannot do anything else, and if there is anything else they could do for me, if I had known that was going to be the answer I wouldn't have bothered.

Can't beleive that these big organisations are getting away with this.

Any thooughts on this greatly appreciated!!!!!!!