What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A thread to run alongside "What Made You Smile Today".

What made you angry or just annoyed today? Get it off your chest here, folks.

Inconsiderate builders making sooooo much noise i barely had any sleep yesterday grrrrrrrrr :mad:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new neighbours (very nice people actually) started building work on their empty house yesterday. Builders managed to dig up mains water drain to our house...... no water now and having to live off bottles:mad: At least it meant I didn't cook supper... got takeaway instead:p

Noisey neighbours yesterday. Teenagers had their music on blaring so much my house was vibrating with the base. I had earplugs in and could still hear it!! I was fuming!!!!! Very difficult to work when you have that going on :mad::mad::mad:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Winning over 3 hundred pounds from William Hill, only to get tipsy and give it all back to them:mad:.

When will I ever learn:confused:.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Unfortunatley I don't have a punchline but I did get 2 free glasses of wine out of the bar manager :D

Did it involve showing him your thong for the free drinks BB? :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

new phone , LG KC910 Renoir, 3 weeks old fag touched the screen and stuffed , got wife nagging now "stop bloddy smoking then

Edited by kiptower

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Going for an interview on Monday and finding out today that I have to wait two weeks before I hear If I have the job or not.

I jumped on the scales this morning only to find that in two weeks I have put on 5lbs but have not eaten any cr@p or had any alcohol. At least when I smoked I would loose weight!

OH is working away so I went to visit him for the weekend. Hardly got any sleep due to mice deciding to nest in the attic. They were scurrying about and scratching all night. :mad:

Last night hubby rang to say he went outside to get some quiet away from the mice and got attacked by a load of bats:eek:

Made him swear but had me laughing hysterically which made him swear even more:D

What grates my onions is that it's been seven months now since I last smoked and I've lost a decent amount of weight through cycling and general exercise. I've not been for a couple of weeks because of time constraints and the lbs come back with friends!

I've not eaten much in the way of cr@p, nor have i had much in the way of alcohol. This weekend I think I might dig out my drinking trousers and go nuts......

OH is working away so I went to visit him for the weekend. Hardly got any sleep due to mice deciding to nest in the attic. They were scurrying about and scratching all night. :mad:

Last night hubby rang to say he went outside to get some quiet away from the mice and got attacked by a load of bats:eek:

Made him swear but had me laughing hysterically which made him swear even more:D

Oops!!! lol...