Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356
Results 7,101 to 7,103 of 7103
    Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative Nystagmite Authoritative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2011

Default Re: What Made You Want To Swear Today?

Quote Originally Posted by determindator View Post
    I don't know if you have or want to call them all to pass on the message but can you block the nums to stop the calls.
    There are so many different numbers that blocking them is going to make no difference at all.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Nystagmite View Post
    There are so many different numbers that blocking them is going to make no difference at all.
    Should've tried Purple Bricks! Maybe renting though. I was thinking Nysti that any num that shows in your phone log which is not a named contact, you could pick out and block or block straight after you see a rogue num. Hope he gets a new home soon or changes his mind for you

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

companies that make bespoke items of clothing that then dont fit but expect you to pay the balance ( a massive amount, it is a weddingicon dress) before they will alter it properly but cant do it for another 3 months. Well, if I am paying the balance I want to take the item away and bring it back when you can do the work so that way I know it is covered by insurance and exactly where it is all the time

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details