Brian Clark vs Royal Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.

I am SO pleased to see that I am not the only one who feels bogged down and miserable due to the unstoppable leak in my bank account over the past few years.

I have been flicking thriugh the site - there's so much information! It gets a little confusing - especially the difference between the processes in Scotland and England.

I am about to send off for the list of charges over the past 5 years (Royal Bank of Scotland) - I reckon its somewhere in the region £2000, but it could be more. However, I have read various posts about the £750 limit claim.

Can someone clarify for me this:

How much should I claim for in my first letter to the bank? the full amount, or just 750? If its just 750, should I send multiple letters up to the value of whats owed?

Cheers y'all

Hi Brianclark

Your prelim and LBA should be for the full amount, if no satisfactory response from RBOS then break it down to £750 chunks.

Good Luck

T

I will not be held liable for any advice/comments given... if in any doubt please consult professional advice.

HBOS Acc1 - Small Claim Filed 31/07/06 - WON -21/8/06 - MCOL -06/09/06 - WON 13/09/06

HBOS acc2 -Small Claim Filed 02/08/06 - WON 13/09/06 - Round 2 Prelim Letter sent 14/09.06 - LBA sent 27/09/06 - MCOL 16/10/06

HBOS acc3 Prelim Letter sent 14/09/06 - LBA sent 27/09/06 - MCOL 16/10/06