Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder brianclark Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006

Red face Brian Clark vs Royal Bank of Scotland

Hi everyone.

I am SO pleased to see that I am not the only one who feels bogged down and miserable due to the unstoppable leak in my bank account over the past few years.

I have been flicking thriugh the site - there's so much information! It gets a little confusing - especially the difference between the processes in Scotland and England.

I am about to send off for the list of charges over the past 5 years (Royal Bank of Scotlandicon) - I reckon its somewhere in the region 2000, but it could be more. However, I have read various posts about the 750 limit claim.

Can someone clarify for me this:

How much should I claim for in my first letter to the bank? the full amount, or just 750? If its just 750, should I send multiple letters up to the value of whats owed?

Cheers y'all