style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RBS can i get my interest frozen as i have no income.  

1. 1. RBS can i get my interest frozen as i have no income.

• Please help have no income
    • Insurance ran out on closed account

Welcome.

Write to the bank, if you don't have your statements you need to send the DPA letter

Before you start please have a thorough read of the FAQs (there's a Step by Step guide here too). You may want to print these out to refer to later

Then look at other threads in your bank's forum, so as you know what you can expect to happen

You need to spend 2 or 3 days gradually getting your head round everything.

There's a lot to take in, but it's time well spent and will ensure that you succeed in your claim without problems

This is a self-help forum and you must be prepared to put in time and effort. It is your claim, your money and you cannot expect others to do all the work for you.

When you feel confident that you understand the process and the various stages involved, start a new thread in your bank's forum and post your progress and any questions there and you'll get plenty of help

There's lots of info and links here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/20211-newcomer-then-please-feel.html

Good luck

Handed in my dpa request today and paid my £10 to Royal Bank Of Scotland branch.

Got staff member to sign receipt varifying ive paid for subject access request.

Was informed it will be sent to Credit Management services who are dealing with my account,and they will receive it by wednesday.

Can anyone tell me if they are a debt collection body within the bank and if it will need a differant line of procedure, i currently owe them £1069 with an agreed payment of £11,for a combined loan and overdraft.

Davieh

Davieh

Please can you start a thread in the relevant section - this is just the welcome forum and it will be easier for other customers of the same bank to answer your queries. Thanks.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....