speed camera fines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Could anyone help me with this please

I drive for living and have been winked by camera few days ago and this is the 2nd time in two years.

It means i will have to pay another £60 and receive 3 more points (will be 6 now).

Is there anyway that I can pay more fine to avoid points (i know the answer is no but someone might have some information)

there are guides on internet etc to avoid fines and points but i dont want to play with the law.

can I request DVLA and what would be outcome?

Please help.

Hussy

Is there anyway that I can pay more fine to avoid points (i know the answer is no but someone might have some information)

As you state, the answer is no.

The only possibility if you receive a NIP is that your were not too far over the limit and the constabulary concerned offer speed awareness courses - not all do.

Such a course costs around £85m but you avoid FPN/conviction and points.

You can only be offered this (you can't ask for it) and you must not have already done one (in any force area) in the last 3 years.

Wait and see I'm afraid. If is was a GATSO that flashed you, there should have been 2 flashes - otherwise it is just a dummy flash and no recording was made on film.