is this MINT CCA enforceable?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have read through pages and pages of different forums and just want a few opinions as to wether this MINT CCA / application is enforceable.

In response to my request for information I received this 3 page document and some T&C's from 2007

**EDITED**

My main concerns are:

first page states:

by my signature on the Credit Agreement, I

a) apply for a mint card to be issued to me

b) confirm that this form is an application to be issued with your MINT Classic Credit Card, if I have applied for a MINT Gold Credit Card or Platinum Credit Card and that application is not approved.

Does this therefore make this an application form? even though it states CCA at the top of page 2

and if it is a CCA, don't they have to send me a copy of it within 7 days of me signing?

Also the T&C's they sent are 2007, NOT the ones from when I applied

General Conditions are mentioned in section 1, 2 & 3 but I did not receive any other document with this form so how would I know what the general conditions are.

thankyou in advance for any comments.

Edited by car2403
Url removed

pfm1977, I've removed that URL you posted - with the URL, (you'll know what I mean) your username and your name partially showing on the document, it won't take too much to identify who you are. Might not be a problem with your creditor, but you should be aware of idenity theft on an open forum.

I'd suggest you use Photobucket, or the likes, to re-upload it. Check out beginners guide in my signature if you're at all unsure.