Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2009

Default is this MINT CCA enforceable?

Hello
    I have read through pages and pages of different forums and just want a few opinions as to wether this MINT CCA / application is enforceable.
    In response to my request for information I received this 3 page document and some T&C's from 2007
    **EDITED**
    My main concerns are:
    first page states:
    by my signature on the Credit Agreement, I
    a) apply for a mint card to be issued to me
    b) confirm that this form is an application to be issued with your MINT Classic Credit Card, if I have applied for a MINT Gold Credit Card or Platinum Credit Card and that application is not approved.
    Does this therefore make this an application form? even though it states CCA at the top of page 2
    and if it is a CCA, don't they have to send me a copy of it within 7 days of me signing?
    Also the T&C's they sent are 2007, NOT the ones from when I applied
    General Conditions are mentioned in section 1, 2 & 3 but I did not receive any other document with this form so how would I know what the general conditions are.
    thankyou in advance for any comments.

Follows
    Following

Default Re: is this MINT CCA enforceable?

pfm1977, I've removed that URL you posted - with the URL, (you'll know what I mean) your username and your name partially showing on the document, it won't take too much to identify who you are. Might not be a problem with your creditor, but you should be aware of idenity theft on an open forum.

I'd suggest you use photobucketicon, or the likes, to re-upload it. Check out beginners guide in my signature if you're at all unsure.

Always happy to help where I can!
    Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?
    It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details