Question !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having a go at rbos (see thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/12566-finally-going.html)

Just a thought I have a £500 overdraft on a royalties account. could they withdraw the facility even though I'm paying £15/month for it?

havent looked at the t&c for ages

just wondered!

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Guest BlueRuby
having a go at rbos (see thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/12566-finally-going.html)

Just a thought I have a £500 overdraft on a royalties account. could they withdraw the facility even though I'm paying £15/month for it?

havent looked at the t&c for ages

just wondered!

Dave

Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Also, have you got a parachute account in case they shut you down altogether :o

Look at it this way Dave - it will save you £15 a month and anyway they owe you £5K which you will get back - eventually. What's £500? And if they keep adding charges you know you can just start another claim once the first one is settled :D

Hi Blue ruby....

Of course I have a parachute :-)

and for what I get for the £15 they can keep it

I was just wondering about the legalities of it

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

As you know Dave (coz you've helped me loads and I'm grateful), I don't have much of a clue about this sort of stuff but, surely, isn't it a two way contract - you may owe them money in the form of an overdraft but THEY OWE YOU MONEY.. I would be shocked if they could call in your debt before you had received your refund from them??? Having said that, actually, nothing would surprise me!