DDWales vs Natwest ***WON***

DDWales
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers :). The account has been passed onto I.J-but i do not want them to have MY money. Have sent a recorded letter today specifying that I accept thier F+F but insist on a cheque being sent to myself. Will update as it happens....

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Im not sure if NW are playing games or not? Recieved a reply yesterday stating that they could not send me a cheque as the account is in debit. Im confused. If the account has been passed to an outside DCA (Intrum Justitia) how can they credit my account? Would it mean that if i accept thier offer (which im willing to do) they would give the money to them and theres nothing I can do about!?:confused: Im sceptical as i do not trust DCAs one bit. Would it be worth phoning NW and explaining the situation? It would be something that I would not ideally do as I believe I have been fed enough disinformation already!! Any advice would be gratefully recieved!

Edited by DDWales
spelling

• 1 month later...

After all things considered I accepted the F+F. Even though this will reluctantly go to a DCA it will almost pay off all of the outstanding amount owed. Pretty happy with that.:) In the end i have still had all my charges back plus 8% interest. First Barclays now Natwest seen off...just a few more to go now. :D