The last post Wins.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Come on the Dragons !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you maroon :)

Party at my cave, just need to do the invites lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Put me first on the list :)

Already done Maroon :)

:grouphug::cheer2::pizza::party::welcome:

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Oh thank you, I am not worthy :)

Invites go to Maroon, Ford, all the Caggers but please this is a fun party so no talk of Politics , Fracking, Wars, Trump, Etc,

Let you hair down and relax and have fun:) Enjoy

:whoo::clap2::cheer2::welcome::party:

Let you hair down

That would be OK IF one had any hair to let down...

Oh well, at least it saves on having to get it cut.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

and Termi :)

All Caggers are invited and Mr P , do not worry about lack of hair, everyone is welcome :)

The next person who posts will explain whether a Spider is an intelligent animal or just programmed ?

A Spiders brain on average is only a few millimetres in size and you might therefore conclude that it would not have the capacity for intelligence. But carry out an experiment in your garden with a Spider in the middle. Carefully place 3 small items on the web, but in different parts of the web e.g blade of grass, a leaf, a petal. Then see what the Spider does.

Once you have carried out this experiment, add the next comment with your findings. You will be surprised.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

tht is because the spider's web will vibrate differently according to what has landed on it and where. The spider picks up these vibrations like a cheap vesrion of artillery spotting sensors used to detect where enemy fire is coming from. Now, if we cold get these 150 million giant spiders the papers report are about to invade our homes to work for the MoD instead then not only would it save lives and money on the battlefield there would be less flies in flyblown parts of the world and perhaps the people living ther would be happier and give up hundreds of years of feuding.

Ericsbrother

Re Spiders intelligence or programming questions and debris landing on web. The Spider moves to the nearest piece of debris, checks it out and removes it. Then moves to the other pieces of debris and removes them also. Once the web is clear, it moves back its central position in the web. There must an intelligent thought process going on, about which piece of debris to remove first, as well as removing debris because it is interfering with the web. I guess debris must effect performance of the web.

Also garden Spiders move into houses when it gets colder, so again an intelligent thought process.

A question then follows, is whether a Spiders brain measuring only millimetres, is much more intelligent than any computer chip of a similar size that humans might invent ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

another spider funny is the car wing mirror spider.

initially, one of its web strings is attached to the car door window. but, once the window runs down breaking the web, the little chap later redoes its web not attached to the window. :)

ok ok, who has eaten all the nibbles???? tut tut

Seems the drinks are running out so, this Dragon is off to replenish the bar!

nice Ford, ty

another spider funny is the car wing mirror spider.

initially, one of its web strings is attached to the car door window. but, once the window runs down breaking the web, the little chap later redoes its web not attached to the window. :)

Based on the brainpower per millimetre, Spiders are more intelligent than Stephen Hawking !

I have always thoughts that humans were not the most intelligent lifeform on Earth. The more i see, the more it is confirmed.

You know when a dog looks you in the eye and says you stupid fool without any sound coming from their mouths. I could have told you that was going to happen.

Next person to post, must explain why their dog or cat is more intelligent than they are.

• 4 weeks later...

and I am a Dragon so can also post!

Winner !!!

nope

I have entitled this, "The last post".

So I win :)

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS