Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Mrs E Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Who do i send it to

I sent my 1st letter to my branch as i live directly opposite so hand delivered and got a receipt to say this. Within 7 days i got a letter sent from the bank to say they would give me 86 pounds as a good will gesture (they have 501 pounds of my money) so they can stick there little offer. i am now sending the 2nd letter but do i send it to the person who signed the 1st letter within the branch? or someone different not sure where to go with this one

thanks
    zoe

Similar Threads:

Default Who do i send it to

I hand delivered my 1st letter to the branch and got a reciept for this they replied in 7 days offering me 86pounds as a good will gesture they have 501pounds of my money so the answer is no way. I am now sending my 2nd letter do i send to the branch to the person who signed the letter or should i send it elsewhere ??? not quite sure where to go next

thanks
    zoe

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2006

Default Re: Who do i send it to

Until you find out different your branch is fine.
    They will forward any mail to the right place if they can't deal with it.

good luck

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
    Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
    Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge
    Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !!
    Follows
    Following

Thanks Dave 2nd letter being hand delivered today wooohoo

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2006

It's your choice but perhaps better to now stick with the person who responded to letter one.

Best of luck, keep us updated

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details