Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2006

Wink Mackay V's RBS in Scotland

Hey all,

Thank you for posting threads, they have helped me get info on where to start.
    I already had all my statements, so I am about to send the prelim letter. I just need to get all my charges onto a spreadsheet. I am waiting to get a works copy of the spreadsheet.

I am a bit scared tho, as it seems that RBSicon always seem to go to court. I also don't want to close my account as I have an overdraft that I am not able to pay off at the moment. This will make me a bit vulnerable.

Cross fingers...I'm gonna try tho! Hope to get about 848 in charges

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: Mackay V's RBS in Scotland

Managed to set up a spreadshet on works, and my actual amount is just over 500. Can't add up...but every penny is worth it.

Prelim letter getting posted tomorrow.

Wish me luck...I hope this doesn't go to court.

Mumofthreeboys

Quote Originally Posted by imamackay
    I am a bit scared tho, as it seems that RBSicon always seem to go to court.
    Do they?? Have a read of the threads in Litigation Conlcuded, that'll make you feel better!!!

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Aug 2006

I just took that advice and had a look in Concluded, there isn't very many RBSicon litigations concluded at all in there, made me worry even more now.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Mar 2006

Smile Re: Mackay V's RBS in Scotland

I was worried for a while, but I found a few threads saying only one has gone to court.

The reason Litigation Conlcuded does not have many, is becuase once poeple get the cash, they are off.............never to return.

My defence is due before the 8th Aug, so if you are interested keep an eye on tomba90 VSicon RBSicon.

Tomba90

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    - Mahatma Gandhi
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Aug 2006

will do, thanks bud (im only just at the first stage, sent off asking for details of charges levied on my account).

Good luck with it

Basic Account Holder

Hey folks thank you so much for all your help, I know I haven't been on here much...life is hectic. I sent my first letter to my branch and got a no go....so I sent it out to Edinburgh again. Got another no go letter, so I sent the next letter off, of which I got a letter saying they will be in touch as soon as possible, that was only last week. But I got a letter today offering my full amount of 556...so needless to say I have accepted that. Just waiting for the money into my account. I will donateicon some to this site....as it has helped me out no end...I can eventually afford to get my driving license and sort out some of my finances.

Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate it!!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details