Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: RBS are a con!

Arrow RBS are a con!

Please help, I've just looked on my RBSicon account online through online banking and I have noticed that they have charged me 228.00 in charges and a 70.00 guranteed card payment fee for a transaction that was made on the 20th May. I'm livid this has happened quite a few times now and I dont know what to do. Could somebody please help me

Default Re: RBS are a con!

Hi, LadyTG,

All county courticon claims for bank charges are being stayed at the moment due to the High Court proceedings involving the Office of Fair Trading. However, it is worth putting your claim 'in the system' now as you can claim interest for every day that the claim is stayed. The letter templates and everything you need to make a claim are in the libraryicon section.

Before you go down the county court route, however, it may be worth contacting your branch / customer servicesicon to test the water. Quite a few people on here have got some of their charges refunded simply by complaining.

BAE

Thread moved to RBSicon Forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.
    If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by ladytg View Post
    Please help, I've just looked on my RBSicon account online through online banking and I have noticed that they have charged me 228.00 in charges and a 70.00 guranteed card payment fee for a transaction that was made on the 20th May. I'm livid this has happened quite a few times now and I dont know what to do. Could somebody please help me
    What do you mean that they have charged you 228 in charges AND 70 for ONE transaction?
    What does the narrative say?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details