Amall Claims - Need Help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I am at the small claim stage and have all the paperwork etc..... I have a couple of queries and hope someone can help me out.

1) Should my claim total include the 8% interest or should I claim only my charges? As the max amount claimed is £750.00 I will have to submit 3 claims, if I am to add on the 8% in the claim total I will need to do 4 claims.

2) I have copied a spreadsheet from the library to include with my claim. It seems to go into more detail than just date, amount charged and is asking for interest date, interst charged, account balance at interest date and interest on penalties.

Do I have to include everything I have mentioned in number 2 or has anyone just sent the date and amount details?

Hope someone can give me some guidelines as I don't won't to mess up at this last stage.

Thanks

Hi ann-marie,

1) Not to clued up on the Scottish system but I included the 8% when i claimed, which took me over the small claims limit, but it was allowed, just cost me a little more.

2) there are a couple of templates to use in the library, looks like you have picked the all singin and dancin version. there is one that just needs dates and charges.

hope this is a help

Tomba90

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

- Mahatma Gandhi