Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    pinky123 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2009

Default Rbs Credit Card Is It Enforceable

I requsted a copy of my cca from RBSicon weeks ago, they have since sent a copy which appears to be very basic in information content, also I have been paying PPIicon to this since 1996, but there is no box ticked for this only box ticked is for 1 years protection for 8 can someone help me with this and tell me if they think this is enforceble.

Thanks

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    lee32uk Informative lee32uk Informative

Cagger since : May 2007

Default Re: Rbs Credit Card Is It Enforceable

I think you have left your card number and other reference numbers showing at the top?
    You should edit those out.

Basic Account Holder
    pinky123 Novitiate

Cagger since : May 2009

Thanks for pointing that out Lee, I hadn't noticed.

Basic Account Holder
    lee32uk Informative lee32uk Informative

Cagger since : May 2007

Not sure about the validity of the agreement.There are some terms at the bottom but I can't say if they are all their.
    You should definately set about claiming back your PPIicon charges, unless you already have?
    RBoS have just agreed to pay back my PPI charges, although I am still not agreeing to their terms (They have said they will take the refund off my CC balance)
    I have now said I will let the Ombudsmanicon deal with it if they refuse to pay me by Cheque.
    Might be an idea to PM one of the site team (If you don't get a reply) re your agreement, as this section doesn't seem to be as busy as the others

regards
    lee

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details