Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Phonecalls...

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default Phonecalls...

Hi everyone, i know this may sound rather silly but what if you just called RBSicon head office or your branch and asked or told them to give you the charges back do you think that would work instead of paperwork...i hate paperwork but i spose if thats what you must do then i shall have to has anyone tried calling instead?

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Phonecalls...

I cant see that working for a number of reasons

MAINLY:-

They will not want to cough up without a fight. Can you imagine what would happen if it got round that you could just phone them and theyll refund the charges.................

Also

Unless you record the conversation you will have NO proof
    they probably wouldnt talk to you if they knew it was recorded
    they would try to browbeat into submission

Paperwork IS important. they will not consider you unless you follow procedure!

send everthing recorded/registered/special delivery or by hand with a reciept

KEEP COPIES

1 SARicon request
    2 prelim
    3 lbaicon
    4 file claim
    5 GET MONEY

THIS WORKS

Any other method may fail and put the rest of your claim in jeapordy

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
    Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
    Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge
    Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default Re: Phonecalls...

hey thanks for that, was just wondering as i thought maybe it would be quicker but i spose we are in britain red tape all the way thanks

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details