Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder jazgv Novitiate jazgv's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Exclamation David v RBOS

Hi all,

Have today sent my request for my banking history. What would you say the average time is to get an acknowledgement or to actually get the information from RBOS?

It feels really good taking on RBOS, so will keep you posted.

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder ninekey Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2006

Unhappy Re: David v RBOS

I've been a bit disappointed: submitted history / DPA request on 12 July but not a peep yet. I fear that they might be taking every minute of the full 40 days. Bah!

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker Highly informative davefirewalker's Avatar

Default Re: David v RBOS

Mine took about 30 days, still not a full disclosure only the statements. still its a start

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
    Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
    Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge
    Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder lauralindsay Novitiate

Cagger since : Jun 2006

I got mine about 10 days after I sent the request, only the statements though. Think the postman hated me!!!

Basic Account Holder jazgv Novitiate jazgv's Avatar

Cheers for the replies. Will wait and see how long they will take to send me my information!

Keep up the good fight!!!!!!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details