Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Question rbs charge my savings account

about a year ago a direct debiticon account was set up for southern electric with correct bank details of my key account not my savings account but somehow the bank charged me 38.00 on my savings account also now they have added interest of 6.84 on my savings account.Is it possible to still claim this back? and if so what can i do to claim back?.

Default Re: rbs charge my savings account

why is it i never get replies anymore surely someone knows if i claim this back or not?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1402 View Post
    why is it i never get replies anymore surely someone knows if i claim this back or not?
    The answer is yes, and I would suggest you look at the terms and conditions of the savings account. No doubt there is a clause that states "standing orders and direct debits are not permitted on the account". If there is then I would approach it on the basis that you aren't permitted to have them on a savings account yet the bank doesn't protect you from them being set up on the account. Why have the term if the bank will not make the account non permissable for DDicon's and SO's

Question Re: rbs charge my savings account

thanks for the reply m8 i'll look into this.How do i go about claiming it back i've never done it before?.

If you are wanting to reclaim, follow the step by step guide in my signature. It has all the advice and links for letters you need. If you need any help, just ask. Some one will be around to advise you.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here
    STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here
    F&Q's... Read here
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .
    Follows
    Following

Question RBS and DD in savings account mistake

hi guys just wondering if for one somehow mistake RBSicon put DDicon into my newly opened savings account at the time (2 years ago)and with nothing in there they are charging me this 36 DD + 10 approx every May since.( now 56) i was just wondering if this could be somehow corrected or claimed back ?

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details