Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Here I go

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Here I go

I have a request posted to introduce myself, so here I go. I, along with many others am an extremely disgruntled RBSicon customer. At the end of last year I had enough, and stopped my salary being paid into my current account, as I could no longer support the charges that were being levied on it. I have had a series of utterly useless and frustrating conversations with the bank.... ' but Mr **** (excuse the paranoia) we can't do that', and all that request was that I asked them to send me written details of converting my overdraft into a loan.

More importantly, my branch have failed to respond to any letter sent to them since the beginning of the year, even after the customer relations manager had got involved.

Now I have received a lettericon from Intrum Justicia, big deal...

Sorry to ramble on, but I will be staring on the road of counter claiming against them I guess. I'm not too good with this stuff but I'll do my best, and keep everyone posted on how it goes. Any specific advice on how to proceed will be most welcome, but I'll be following the advice on the site.

Thanks for being there.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Re: Here I go

Data Protection Act letter sent to my branch today. If they are as good as normal at replying to my letters I wont her a thing.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details