Here I go

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a request posted to introduce myself, so here I go. I, along with many others am an extremely disgruntled RBS customer. At the end of last year I had enough, and stopped my salary being paid into my current account, as I could no longer support the charges that were being levied on it. I have had a series of utterly useless and frustrating conversations with the bank.... ' but Mr **** (excuse the paranoia) we can't do that', and all that request was that I asked them to send me written details of converting my overdraft into a loan.

More importantly, my branch have failed to respond to any letter sent to them since the beginning of the year, even after the customer relations manager had got involved.

Now I have received a letter from Intrum Justicia, big deal...

Sorry to ramble on, but I will be staring on the road of counter claiming against them I guess. I'm not too good with this stuff but I'll do my best, and keep everyone posted on how it goes. Any specific advice on how to proceed will be most welcome, but I'll be following the advice on the site.

Thanks for being there.

Prelim letter sent to RBoS 8/8/06 letter passed to another department...and Tommy fob off arrived

LBA sent 29/8/06 £2646.64 claimed - no reply

Claim entered 26/09/06 £2716 + interest. Not acknowledged so Judgment requested 17/10/06

Judgment in default 28/10/06:lol:

Cheque finally arrived 24/11/06, ring Group Litigation on a daily basis - you know it makes sense...:D

GE Money prelims sent for ERCs and charges on 2 accounts 18/10/06

LBAs on 2 accounts sent 5/11/2006

2nd claim against RBoS in 10/11/06, with threat of compounded contractual interest, c'mon now, concentrate...

Data Protection Act letter sent to my branch today. If they are as good as normal at replying to my letters I wont her a thing.

Prelim letter sent to RBoS 8/8/06 letter passed to another department...and Tommy fob off arrived

LBA sent 29/8/06 £2646.64 claimed - no reply

Claim entered 26/09/06 £2716 + interest. Not acknowledged so Judgment requested 17/10/06

Judgment in default 28/10/06:lol:

Cheque finally arrived 24/11/06, ring Group Litigation on a daily basis - you know it makes sense...:D

GE Money prelims sent for ERCs and charges on 2 accounts 18/10/06

LBAs on 2 accounts sent 5/11/2006

2nd claim against RBoS in 10/11/06, with threat of compounded contractual interest, c'mon now, concentrate...