Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default 'unable to obtain copy app letter' - mean anything?

This is what is written on the print-out of activity form from them as a result of my SARicon request.....

says:

copy aps bp n/a copy application unavailable

then week or so later (I wrote again) they say:

original and current t&cs obtained. unable to obtain copy app. letter sent out enclosing current sment of account. advised to contact ccc to obtain details of repayment. applied 1 p/o to account.

This is Advanta account now Mint.

Is this not an admittance they haven;t got one - or lost it - or what does 'unable to obtain' mean???

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2008

Default Re: 'unable to obtain copy app letter' - mean anything?

i'd say they don't have one. they're not going to admit that, so make it out that they're having problems retrieving it. or maybe i'm too cynical...

Default User is banned

User is banned, content is deleted automatically.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details