Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default How can I get this lot to find my account?

Hi

Had an RBSicon and a NW credit card years ago and I know there were some charges on there so in 2007 I began to try and get old statements. Sent letters giving as much info as I can but they keep sending letters back saying they can't find me!

What is my next move?

Default Re: How can I get this lot to find my account?

How long ago did you have these cards?

I had them from 1997ish to around 2003 but I started asking for the charges in around mid 2007.

Sorry pressed send before I had finished. I was going to add that because I had started in 2007, I feel that I should be able to claim from 2001-2007 as that would be 6 yearsicon from when I started my claims is this the case?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details