Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default RBS CCA info please

Hi, Im new to this but Im after some info. I have credit card debt with RBSicon and have entered a repayment plan with the consumer crediticon counselling service (CCCS). My only income is a disability pension which is paid in GB pounds and I live in the US. As the exchange rate has gone against me my spending power has reduced by at least 25% and I'm really stuggling to pay the small amount I pay via CCCS.

I took this Credit Card out in 1998 and am interested in finding out if this debt is enforcable.

Just to get a feel for this process can anyone tell me if HSBC CCA's from 1998 are normally uneforceable or is this rare.

Many Thanks

Default Re: RBS CCA info please

have a browse of the hsbc forum.
    i think you will find it very rare they will have it.

fire off the cca, see whsat comes back.

i'd be nice and say give them 21 days as its usa postage, but safe to say after a month i'd fire off the failed to produce letter as cease payment.

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Is there a standard letter I need to send?

use the search in the blue bar above for CCA Requesticon template.dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details