What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
I've left my energy provider recently switched to Bulb:-D I'm looking forward to making a great saving and future lower bills. I'll report back as time goes on.

Friend introduced me and we both received £50 gift towards the bills:-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got another call from"BT" telling me I am about to be disconnected and to stop this press 1 and answer a few questions. Well, I pressed 1 and when the Phillipino lady spoke I told her that I wasnt going to fall for their sc*m. She then asked why I had pressed 1 if I knew it was hookey? So I can abuse you I replied. Click brrrrr.

got another call from"BT" telling me I am about to be disconnected and to stop this press 1 and answer a few questions. Well, I pressed 1 and when the Phillipino lady spoke I told her that I wasnt going to fall for their sc*m. She then asked why I had pressed 1 if I knew it was hookey? So I can abuse you I replied. Click brrrrr.

Tell them you 'have limited time at the moment but will it also affect your business line: 0300 123 2040' (then 'lose connection)

(action fraud)

I used to put dial a prayer as a number on most forms that required a telephone number

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”