What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

New £5 notes are not vegan friendly as they are made using animal fats. So when they buy their veggie burgers or tofu using a £5, they will have handled part of an animal.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 8 months later...

Someone used 'too many' and 'roast potatoes' in the same sentence.

Ragged them for quite a while about their shockingly poor use of the English language until they realised.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

• 4 months later...

reminds me of a day out at Lords, the home of cricket with a friend who was a member.

Middlesex v Northants, Lunch taken. Waitress serving Mike Gatting piles the roasties on as though it was his last meal. Captain, Mike Brearly tells her not to give him so many and she says "I dont tell you how to set a field so dont you tell me how many potatoes to give him"

Someone used 'too many' and 'roast potatoes' in the same sentence.

Ragged them for quite a while about their shockingly poor use of the English language until they realised.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Am over the moon my new grandchild finally arrived, I have a grandson, he was just under 8 pounds in weight, born last night at 10.22pm, no name or other details atm xx :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Being offered a fantastic new job after being told that although I’d passed the recruitment process there were no vacancies a couple of months ago. Today the offer arrived!!!

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• 2 weeks later...

a friend of mine who is a cave diver (inventor of heliox diving) said that it was boring this weekend because there was no-one to go diving with.

It is seriously dangerous work and the poeple are so modest about their achievements because they know that the margin between success and disaster is very slim indeed

• 5 weeks later...

wnt into a suprmarket yesterday to buy a commojn item that just my luck happened to be sold out. I bought the nearest alternative and at the checkout was given a voucher for reward points if I bought the original item. whoever programmes their computer has a warped sense of humour

Thinking I had won a tenner on a scratchcard

Then realising the diamond meant win everything on the card and it was a £500 win instead

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Being offered a fantastic new job after being told that although I’d passed the recruitment process there were no vacancies a couple of months ago. Today the offer arrived!!!

and today I cleared the biggest obstacle in the whole process by getting my security clearances appproved by the MOD.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• 2 weeks later...

Postcode near ours got 3mil postcode lottery

If we had been in it we would have got 1600 or so

Although when I add it up from the monthly fee we would only have been 100 or so ahead and I've had that from scratch cards so no big loss

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: