Tesco Person Loan - Default Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all. Received a default notice dated 27/4 but received today (2/5) . Not paid the loan since December and remain unable to pay (seperated from husband and taken a significant drop in income) - indeed it is far down my list of priorities. I have sent them a SAR and again explained my reasons for being unable to pay. It demands full payment by 5/5. Any additional advice?

Thanks - I will scan (sorry for not responding sooner been away!). I rang Nat. Debtline and to be honest they scared the cr*p out of me. Original usecured loan was for 25k, settlement figure was 22k though default notice is for 26k. Debtline talked about RBS taking 'high court' action because debt was so high, them looking to take some form of action to sell me house etc etc. I would be SO very pleased if anyone could please let me know what this means. Surely unsecured means just that and the reason why the loan has gone unpaid is genuine. HELP!!!!!!!!!

I actually have 40k unsecured and it seems my options are payment plan (not realistic as would take 27 years), IVA (via Debtline - though I appear to be a borderline case) or BR.