has anybody heard off these people

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not had any dealings with them but here is some info

Debt Managers

Login Here

You are at: Home

debt-purch.jpglady.jpg

Welcome to Debt Managers

Debt Managers Ltd was founded in 1976 and has grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s best performing and most respected independent collection agencies.

We deliver a comprehensive and high-performing collections and recovery service for clients across the UK. Our clients include major financial and banking institutions, retail organisations, utilities, telecoms providers and public sector organisations.

Our business and solid reputation is built around our core values of professionalism, integrity, performance and excellence in service delivery. In addition, all of our services are delivered to ISO 9001:2000 quality standards.

Our Services

case_studies.gif

news.gif Accreditation

We are members of the Credit Services Association, Debt Buyers and Sellers Group and American Collectors Association.

csa.gifSite Map | Accessibility | Legal | Site by Heehaw

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

They are a well known DCA - put them in the CAG search for more advice on how to handle them.

I personally have found them to be very inefficient - tons of correspondence but they don't read the replies.

Suggest you make sure you keep everything in writing with them from the start; don't give out your tel. number & if you have & they keep calling you, refuse to answer their security questions. If the calls get frequent, send the 'harassment' letter.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hi There - The debt they are talking about is quite old and I have not heard anything from Barclaycard/Goldfish for nearly a year. So I am hoping that they will be no copy of my CCA we will have to see what happens

judi5060

I've had letters from them - I have a Trust Deed and they have been trying to collect my Abbey Overdraft which will be included in it. I wrote to them to let them know my situation and that I would not be contacting them again. They wrote back requesting a copy of my deed of trust and I ignored their letter. I haven't heard from them for over a month now, I'm glad to say!