warning virgin minimum payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just to let everyone know that Virgin are now taking only the interest + £5 as the minimum payment

My last 2 statements have shown an increase in the balance. Telephoned them was told as January was a long month and interest is paid for the previous month then this is why the balance has increased

Incidentally I used to pay 6x the amount as a payment every month. Virgin wrote to me to say they could no longer take a fixed amount for a so i could pay the whole balance or the minimum payment. I telephoned them to say i wanted to keep my payment the same but they would not allow this They said i could go to my bank and set up another so to pay extra Of course not got around to it, so in the last 4 months have paid £250 to have a balance £5 higher than i started with

dirty tactics by virgin to extract more money

going to bank today

My first post so bear with me please!

I too have a Virgin card and missed one payment recently but statement showed minimum payment due for next month included missed payment so assumed direct debit would cover it next time it was requested. Wrong, only called for minimum payment showing elsewhere on statement. So late payment charge incurred!!!