Can anyone confirm??

JonCris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If anyone looking in;) could I'd be obliged cos I understand that it's alleged that RBS in Manchester are getting rid of a couple thousand of back room staff & sending their jobs to India:shock:

It's also alleged that RBS have told their staff to train the Indians & to do it with a positive attitude cos apparently there's a lot of crying going on as many have RBS mortgages

It's also alleged that RBS have told staff they MUST not speak to the media otherwise it may affect their benefits, by that I assume they mean their redundancy package. Dream on RBS if they don't others will

Bearing in mind that if this is true that we as tax payers have just bailed this bank out to the tune of billions it's rather ironic that some of those billions of pounds are now going to create jobs in Asia whilst those in the UK are going to have to be funded AGAIN by the tax payer in the form of unemployment benefits

I thought the idea was to keep people IN work or did that apply only to the fat cats:evil:

If true the Treasury AND Darling must know but are keeping it quiet for obvious reasons