Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default RBS Claim ...... Will they close Account

Having just been successful against A & L (672) I am now considering going for RBSicon but I am concerned that as with the A & L they will close the Account ....... To be honest I currently bank with RBS and generally find them pretty good but as I have 2 business Accounts with them as well (these have not incurred charges) I am a little concerned that any action will jeopardise my current relationship with them

Does anyone have a similar experience with RBS

Are they closing A/cs after action

Many thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Default Re: RBS Claim ...... Will they close Account

I don't know, but it is wise to get another account anyway just in case. you dont have to use it and could close it if it wasnt needed.

I'm having a go at RBoS at the moment, just waiting for my statements to come back they have about 10 days left. I opened an account with Natwest very easily.

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
    Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
    Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge
    Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !!
    Follows
    Following

I second the above post, its always best to open a parachute accounticon just in case, I did and got a better account hehe, just waiting for my winnings then im gonna close this account.

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Having just been successful against A & L (672) I am now considering going for RBSicon but I am concerned that as with the A & L they will close the Account ....... To be honest I currently bank with RBS and generally find them pretty good but as I have 2 business Accounts with them as well (these have not incurred charges) I am a little concerned that any action will jeopardise my current relationship with them

Does anyone have a similar experience with RBS

Are they closing A/cs after action

Many thanks in advance
    If they do you can just complain the Financial Services Ombudsmanicon (FSO) and then put a court claim in.

Everytime someone complains to the FSO it costs the bank 370+ in fees. Even if you just threaten to do so it might work. The banks would lose a lot of money if everyone was to start complaining to the FSO. Best of all any decision by the FSO is only binding on the bank and not the consumer - the consumer can take their case to court if they are not happy with the decision, they get 2 bites at the cherry.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details