Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default 3712:00 in charges PLEASE HELP !!!

hi eveyone

Ive sent the first letter then waited 14 days then i sent the lbaicon and again waited 14 days. i rang the branch to be told that it had been passed onto the customer care team at wellington house, so when i rang them they told me that they had sent out an acknowledgement for both letters, so when i told them the deadline was up they said that the reason they have not yet looked into it properly is because the 6 yearsicon worth of statements they had requested had been sent out to me instead of them and that it would take another week for them to receive another copy. So my question is do i go ahead and and file a claaim or do i give them time to receive the statements and for them to make some sort of offer.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks