trying to get out a of a virgin Contract

what_todo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

about 4-6 months ago i had virgin put in there TV phone and net and i don't remember signing a Contract.

what would be best to send to them to best for a copy of my contract with my signature a SAR or a CCA.

if didn't sign a Contract with them, can i cancel virgin without a pentery as its there fault for not getting my signature?

virign are not voered under a cca. most media services can set up over the phone and send t and c's with their equip or cards etc and advised you that activating these then you agree to their terms and conditions

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 3 weeks later...

That will give you a pile of A4 sheets showing lots of impenetrable codes about your dealings with VM.

Your contract will be established at 12 months, and you can leave without penalty by giving notice on the 11 month marker. Other than that, they charge for the unused portion.