Argos Extra

NewsBot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Argos Extra Extra good service

Published by reduk054

13th November 2007

icon1.gif Argos Extra

Such good customer service as the service that I received on Sunday does not happen often, and when it does, it needs to be recognised, and sung from the roof tops!

Argos Extra local store were amazing. I am shocked about just how helpful they were! And it wasnt as if I was even spending a whole load of money!

I hope that the manager acts upon my thank you letter by congratulating the staff involved.

Really really impressed!

By barracad on 13th November 2007, 21:17

icon1.gif Re: Argos Extra

What happened?

By reduk054 on 13th November 2007, 21:26

Ahh yes baccarad - that could be helpful for others!

Had been on-line and noticed a deal for christmas presents (sorry better not specify incase little eyes notice!), and Argos has a great deal, so reserved everything for collection in store. When I got to the pay point with my reference number, the price differed to my online quote. The cash desk lady asked for assistance, which came immediately (even though the store was sooooo busy!) and the customer helper (not sure of proper job title) spent the next half an hour working out an even better deal and made sure that we got the maximum gift vouchers (another in-store promotion). I cannot describe just how hard she worked on our behalf, and went over and above the call of duty.

Result, two potentially ecstatic children on Christmas day.

2) Parents with more money to spend on presents

3) gift vouchers

4) my confidence in high street customer services restored!

By reduk054 on 28th November 2007, 22:25

Just a quick update, received a personal letter from the store manager, who aknowledged my thanks, and has shown my letter to the staff member involved, and thanked me, as people often do not tell him if they have done a good job! So I am really pleased again.

By nuttysquirel on 14th January 2009, 14:01

Nice one - Argos extra are normally very helpful to me smile.gif

More...