Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Moneyclaim Address for RBS?

I am wishing to start a Claim agains RBSicon and have been having problems with the fact that thier HO is in Scot. This means that the claims (if going through the Small Clains Court) are limited to 750. Also, i'm not familer with how sucsessful this type of claim has been in Scot and therefore wish to persue them through the English SCC.

Some people have posted an address in EC2 (1 Princess Street) - but this postcode and adress doesn't actually exist!

Therefore - does any one have any further infor on where to issue my claim against - or should i just fire it through the Scot SCC?

Regards, Col

Similar Threads:

willowb

Default Re: Moneyclaim Address for RBS?

When you enter the address, it comes up with a couple of options for where it is and an option for you to 'select the address you entered'....I clicked on this option.

RBSicon acknowledged my claim within a week....so it does exist!!

WXX

Hi Col,

Is your branch in England? If so you can issue the claim to your branch address.

Hope this helps,

24/04/06 - Capital One - 170.00 - Court Claim Acknowledged - Defendant intends to defend claim
    18/05/06 - Full settlement received (170.00) + another 20 for charges added after claim issued.

16/05/06 - RBS - Court Claim Submitted - Total 4900 (inc. Interest + Court Fee + Allocation Fee)
    22/05/06 - Acknowledged by RBS
    16/06/06 - RBS Defence Received
    29/06/06 - Settlement offer from Cobbetts LPP 2,500
    22/07/06 - Hearing date given as 27th October, York County Court
    25/07/09 - Cheque received from Cobbets for 4800!! only 100 to go!!
    Follows
    Following

BlueRuby

I issued my claim to their customer servicesicon in Southampton, because that's who was corresponding with me.

I issued mine on my branch in Birmingham, its not affected anything, they just forward it onto their litigation department.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details