RBS County Court Action AHHHHHHHH

sillysow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I do not have all the dates to hand as I am at work at the moment, but am hoping that someone may be able to advise me of what the heck is going on!

I requested the refund of charges on my old RBS Credit Card, which resulted in me raising a small claim. At no point did anyone at RBS respond to the claim until after I sent the bailiffs in! At this point cobetts wrote to me advising they were acting for RBS ( at this point there is already a judgement by default). A week later they wrote again to say they were going to request it be set aside and that they would apply to the courts. The reason they gave was that the correspondance had not been passed internally to the legal department and "some other good reason!!" ( I kid you not this is what it says lol).

So fast forward to Wednesday this week and I contacted my local courts - who stated that nothing had been received since mid december. Then I contacted the Baliffs court who advised they were not acting at present as RBS had stated they would apply to set aside. I clarified with them and they said to put it in writing. So on 7/1/09 I fax them ( confirmation receipt and verbally confirmed also)

Today through the post DJ ***** has ordered that it be returned to my local courts? Now admittedly this is dated 06/01.

What happens now? Is it likely to be a "crossed in post" matter?

I have paid the baliffs fees and will be a bit hacked off if this is RBS/ Corbetts stalling process which is all it appears to be to me. Naturally I would also be keen to get my hands on my money!

Advice would be greatfully received.