Mallard Vehicle Finance

Readybrek
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not heard or dealt with them, but their "charges" seem somewhat excessive

Tariff of Costs

and their

website

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

• 8 years later...
Not heard or dealt with them, but their "charges" seem somewhat excessive

Tariff of Costs

and their

website

*Mallard Finance Destroyed My Life!!!!!

It took me a while to understand this but I learned the hard way NEVER to TRUST people in Finance.

I wanted a Crysler Crossfire so bad in 2007 I went to the showroom and brought a brand new one for £20k. I put £5k deposit down and £15k with Mallard Finance.

I was made redundant from my job and I called Mallard to inform them. I only missed one payment. The person I spoke to asked me to return the car and the debt will be satisfied. I was overjoyed and gave them authorisation to pick it up.

Considering I have had the car over a year, never missed a payment and the creditor advised returning the car will satisfy the debt.

I was shocked when I received a letter from which claimed I still owe £13k!!!!!!! Thirteen thousand pounds after I was advised to return the car.

I took them to court at which point they denied ever saying such and I was responsible for the debt.

Mallard request a lien on my house now no creditor will touch me.

Please!!!!!! Learn from my mistake.*

Edited by Andyorch
edited