The Bailiffs go a visiting Cap OnE

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it's those threads at the beginning of each forum that stay up at the top always - usually they are a kind of "how to" sort of thing. you don't have to do anything - if the management think it should be a sticky - they will do it (leave it to freaky). you just keep up the good work (i don't know that stuff martin speaks of either - someone will be along to explain)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant story Audrey, absolutely amazing!!! Well done and please keep sharing your success.

I'm about to start a claim on my card against Capital One having already done the SAR, received statements and calculated my charges. I understand that the process is:-

1. Preliminary letter with attached schedule of charges and 14 day deadline.

2. LBA with attached schedule of charges and 14dd.

3. N1 PoC to start claim.

I've looked at both Vampiress and the standard interest calculation templates and can't seem to find info on how to decide what contractual interest figure to use? Problem is, I've had the card since 2002 and the APR has changed perhaps twice (upwards of course!) since then.

Any help anyone?

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

• 1 year later...