Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder ohoh4312 Informative ohoh4312 Informative ohoh4312 Informative ohoh4312's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2007

Six Nations Champions 2009
    Triple Crown 2009
    Grand Slam 2009
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Trilby274 Novitiate Trilby274 Novitiate Trilby274's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

Default Re: Have you read this???

Hear hear. But I suspect this is possibly another 'leak' to show how caring RBSicon are in a bid to attract new customers.

symbio-dek

I dont think they would 'leak' in this way . . It would only serve to promote more fight-back on the part of the consumer, as i read it . . which wouldn't serve them.

"Consumers have become increasingly frustrated by the apparent lack of progress in the test case, especially those affected by financial difficulty," she added.

On subconscious level - What people say, tends to be - more what they see, than what they think . . . This demonstrates itself when their responses are unneccessarily overly specific . . .
    And contingency plans for banks are not costs effective bluffs . . I read this as them preparing for what they know is coming . . .

The tense in which this entire report is written, suggests that it was most likely written, based upon facts in front of the author . . .

They know they're gonna lose . .
    (Phew - i need a coffee now - lol)

Basic Account Holder Trilby274 Novitiate Trilby274 Novitiate Trilby274's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

You're probably right symbio - just me being cynical I expect. But every bank I have ever been with (starting with Williams & Glyns - remember them?) has been taken over by RBSicon and it has not been pleasant

symbio-dek

We'll have the last laugh . . when the spokespeople for these banks are palms-up, wide-eyed and open-mouthed . . . having just got bills for 10m-ish each . . . They 'will' kneel before us . . .

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details