Has this change become law?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Council tax rebels will have money seized from bank accounts - Telegraph

Does anyone know if this is now law and local authorities can go through a civil court and ultimately take money directly from a bank account?

I can't find any information beyond the fact that it was 'planned' back in July.

Kind regards,

Jebedy

oh i bet it is,,,,very interesting article, i might use that in my complaint to the flipping council

got really fed up with them as they have jumped quickly only days after i paid 75% for this months payment and only a week later as promised i paid the 25% and now hubby has attachement of earnings,

and i personally know 2 friends in the borough who have nearly 2000 in arrears and only wet lettuce of a baliff has been and cant find her car cos one of them hides it off the drive

sorry off on a rant - but the real people who try their best and in jobs will get more and more targeted

have a fun eve ciao maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D