They lost my new address (LBA)

upsy_daisy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive hit a problem and need help please.

Ive recieved a letter saying although they will look into my case my address doesnt match the one on the account (we moved) so i went into my local office although ive done this more than once(they lost it) they say today that i cant change anything at my local bank because its with a creditors so no longer anything to do with them so i'm kinda buggered are'nt i?? there is no way i can change my address so they match i did live there we moved 12months ago i did change it and they have lost it and now cause its with a company they wont change it for me seems convinient please help?

(i started a new thread cause i tried to change my original title and though i can see its changed it hasnt when you see it on the forum till u click into it so no one appears to be reading)

OMG here we go again:eek:

RBOS round 2 prem letter sent 23/10/2008 14days and counting:rolleyes: no reply.....

RBOS LBA sent 11/11/2008

court papers finally issued 27th march they have to 27th april

Ambrose wilson/reliable collections account in dispute letter sent 22/10/2008 finally replied to letter 1 today but too late:p no news or replies to anythin now:mad:

Carpark management letter sent 22/10/2008

not heard anything-7th april 2009