Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Account Holder 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2007

Exclamation Triton (RBoS) accused me of telling porlies!

I sent the usual telephone harassment letter to Triton after receiving a few calls. They responded by saying that
    Our records confirm however, that Triton Credit Services have only contacted you on one occasion, and therefore refute your statement that our calls are harrassing or in breach of the Administration of Justice Act 1974.
    That isn't quite in agreement with my incoming telephone log (from my phone supplier) or my recordings.

It must have made their day being able to write that, because it's usually me reminding them of CPUTicon 2008 & the need to be truthful.

I was going to start off by saying that "despite their implication to the contrary, I am sure that I would fail their aptitude test", but thought the better of it, so you can see I need some ideas for my letter.

I want Triton get both barrels, but I could do with any advice - to see if I can make it a shotgun rather than a water pistol.

Grumpy

Similar Threads:

Royalties Account Holder PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative PGH7447 Authoritative

Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default Re: Triton (RBoS) accused me of telling porlies!

Here ya go

Dear fool

How can you refute my statement without proving to me and the relevant authorities whom I shall be contacting about your contiuned harrasment.

I have obtained from my call records the exact times and dates when your pathetic little company contacted me.

Now either you are calling me a liar which I belive is SLANDER or you do not known what your phone drones are doing.

Either way I consider the conduct of this "company" outrageous and await your grovelling written apology to reach me within 72hrs or I will have no option than to report you and the company you represent to ofcom and the information commisioner.

I also request - No Demand - that my personal details are removed from your company database within 14 days. and that no further processing of my data is undertaken by you or any other "employee" of this scurge on the british landscape, namely Triton ****

etc etc

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly
    ---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative

Cagger since : Jun 2007

Nice letter - so tempting ...

Actually, is there anything wrong with me really sending something like that?

Otherwise I will be asking them for all of their details of their single contact with me in exchange for my log & recordings

Might mention cputr as well

Gold Account Holder spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed Authoritative spamheed's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2007

I would send a copy of their letter and your recorfdings/log to trading standards, they're not only harrassing you, but lying about it as well.

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details