Help Needed - Council Education

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Can someone help me as when i was at school the school allowed me to go out of school alone with a peado every friday during lession time to go in to town centre with the peado without any supervision at all and without telling me about his background.

Also i was forced to live in the school house where the peado was living when i was there and he kept hugging me in the living room when i tried pulling away from him he got tighter i could not phone anyone to report this either as i was not allowed to leave the school house site and they would leave a phone near by they kept locking it in the office :(

When at the school house they also allowed me to stay behind at school with the peado and walk back with him in the dark down alleys , over railways and down dark roads alone.

I was abducted once before when i was younger on my way home from middle school and the peado took me back to his flat and tried doiing naughty stuff this one was reported to the police but the police have not taken this one seriously as they have not told me if the peado has been caught or not.

Will i be able to sue the council for the breach of safety on the school peado case?

Will i be able to sue the council and/or police as the other peado case as was not treated seriously? :(

Sorry if this is in the wrong place as am not sure where i should list it.

Hi,

to your first point. It's unlikely the school knew about this man. I'm assuming it was a long time ago as there is now CRB checks for anyone who works with children.

If this guy has been subsequently arrested and charged or even just a caution then he will be on the system somewhere. You can ask the police if they did charge him over your original complaint. Whether they'll respond is another matter.

There have been cases where children in childrens homes have been abused and they sued their council but again that would depend on whether other people have complained as usually one persons word against another is very hard work.

If you can remember this guys name then perhaps you could search the net for news stories which may relate to him.

good luck and I'm sorry that this nasty piece of work was allowed anywhere near you.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

the school peado was aressted after asking the head teacher to call the police as he should not have been working with children. However he was taken to court over it after police found he had a stash of children pictures under his bed of children that are and/or was at the school house but the court released him without charge :(

the other peado from when i was younger he did a runner and last i heard police was searching for him.

The school was at fault for recent peado case as they should have never let me out with him without supervision. I have spoken to the headteacher of the school and has asked me to go see him in the hopes will make things better but this will never make anything better knowing i was in the hands of a second peado after what happened with the first one :(

So surely the school was in breach of their safety procedures so they should accept they are liable to be sued for this.

i have now written a letter to the education department with " NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTIONS" at the top of it as i seem to be getting nowhere with it i will try send this to my local MP via email today to pass on as i do not have the address to the education department so will send it via email least if its sent via email to MP and passed on they cant say they not received it

My gut reaction is to go to the meeting but to take someone who knows of what happened as a witness to what is said.

I think a visit to the CAB is also in order as they will have a list of solicitors who will give a 30 minute consultation free and they may be able to advise better than me.

You could try a complaint to the council but I really don't know how that will pan out. I do know that they don't like adverse publicity.

Unless there are lots of people that have been abused by the "school paedo" and a solicitor would agree to a group action where he gets paid his costs from the other side then going it alone could be expensive.

Sorry that I can't be more help to you.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 8 months later...

UPDATE-;

I have written to PM Gordon Brown on this issue and explained everything to him and he replied to me within few days saying thay he was saddend to hear what happend and has passed my letter to the department for children, schools and families they then replied few days after that saying from what i have said in my letter i am entitled to seek redress for criminal injuries in the civil courts

Now its just finding a solicitor that will help :( as every solicitor i have contacted so far either dont want to help or they dont deal with this sort of case