hello can anyone help, i am in the middle of a court case which has been stayed , but i have recieved a letter from RBSicon Credit Services on saturday saying that im in arrears and owe them the amount i defaulted on , and they enclose a statement saying that they need to do this due to 1974 consumer credit act ? but this is a normal bank account not a ccard, shall i ring them at kendal court or their solicitor either way it will be in my court bundle . also the phone callsicon have started again ..any thoughts, thks in advance

Similar Threads: