'C.R.A.'s Archiving Our Data Over 6 Years Old'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This looks like some thing needs to be done,

I have a report from Callcredit which shows that there are 2 defaults which are over 6 years BUT and here's the BUT Lovell has put a default on from 2009 and 2008 so they say that these have to remain on file for another 6 years!

Well I have ALL the paperwork for these and can prove that this is wrong under law and looking at making this go to court.

What I am asking who do I do?

Let this be the first win case here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Credit are wrong one entry one default date, a company such as Lowell must update the credit files with their details when the y aquire a debt BUT the default date must remain the same.

If Lowell have taken over these debts and change the default date to that of the time they aquired the debt (which is totally wrong) you must make a formal complaint to the Data Controller at Lowell, and also to the data controller at call credit and get a notice of dispute placed on the entries.

You most certainly need to check Equifac and Experian as well as Call Credit and their free offshoot are not always accurate or up to date.

The whole marret must be reported to the Information Commissioners Office asap.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

1. Complaint to lowel.

2.copy to call credit+ place notice of dispute on files.

3. Complaint to the ico.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

BRIGADIER2JCS

You and I know that but they feel they are a law unto them selves and there is nothing we can do and the Information comm office are doing nothing about them.

Maybe its time to take them on and the HP act as well.

I am up for it now as I feel this is so wrong and every day they are people getting shafted.

Now's the time for letters before action.

I agree more or less, but I do see some action from the ICO, and I also receive good advice from them when I phone, usually very quick and helpful.