sarahh117 V RBS letter of the bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today i received a letter of my bank stateing that they belive that there charges are fair,reasonable and transparent,and that it complies with applicable laws and regulations,then go on and say they have considered and responded to the office of fair tradings statement of the 5th april.and say that we do not accept the office of fair tradings findings in relation to credit card fees,then go on to say.we are concerned that the OFT has publicly called into question the setting of charges appiled to other products including current accounts.OFT has restricted its investigation to credit cards and make no attempt to consult with the RBS or the industry in the relation to other,entirely different products.consequently,against that backround,we must differ with the views expressed in your letter and will not be refunding any of the charges applied to your bank, so realy they r saying get stuffed,so is this where i go with money claim now,and could any1 let me no if they av ad any letters like this....... Thanks sarah x

thanks,4 the reply,ive just wrote my LBA,letter out,so should i send it to the address on the fob of letter they sent,or should i send it to my branch,because it seems like my branch just pass it on to the customer relations unit....thanks sarah x

I kept all correspondance with the branch as this is the address you use for moneyclaim!

NatWest - Settled in full 22/05/06

RBS- Prelim sent 9/05/06 £1,147

£500 offer 27/05/06, rejected 30/05/06

LBA sent 25/05/06 :razz:

MCOL 15/06/06

Defence received 20/07/06

Settled in full 01/09/06 wahey!!!!!!!!!