style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone managed to receive housing benefit without at least a blood sample

I have been over three months trying to apply for this and am getting

nowhere everytime i provide something they ask for i m told its not right or they find something else to ask for ,now they ve cancelled my claim because they say i haven t provided bank statements which they have had since i applied 3 months ago they want me to start all over again this is glasgow benefits any advice anyone

Hi,

I noticed no-one got back to you about this so I thought I'd try.

The only advice I can give is to complain. I've found that some councils are a law unto themselves and no matter what you do, it's never enough.

Don't bother with sending complaints to the department in question, go straight for the chief executive. He/She doesn't like being bothered by complaints so it'll get passed straight to the right person with the order to sort it.

As for getting your benefit sorted, I find that going to the benefits office and making a fuss sometimes works.

hope that helps

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 month later...

i am a private land lord & for last 3 years my daughter has stayed at a flat i own .she pays council tax gets a single persons allowance & pays her rent to me every month because she works.She ws made redundant and applied for help with her rent from gdc as mahon stated on november she filled in forms was then asked was something else then was asked questions that were never asked in first place .I went to see them asked girl where questions were she could not find them .I was then sent a letter saying they would not help with benefit as my father helped subsidise my rent any father would help with rent if u could not afford it I have the right of appeal my father has same surname as myself thats why they will not help with rent .the letter they sent more ore less called my father a liar 3 years a same address & thet wont help can any one help with info thanks