My Mrs -v- Barclaycard ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Congratulations on your win, Paul:)

Were there no prescribed terms on the application form? If not, did that argument swing it more than the s59 argument?

I'm really intrigued by the s59 approach, so any info you can give me will be very gratefully received;)

I have broached the subject on another thread, but been advised that signing the credit card would overcome s59. I must be dim, 'cos I can't see how that would be.....

Excellent work Paul. Very encouraging

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

Congratulations on your win, Paul:)

Were there no prescribed terms on the application form? If not, did that argument swing it more than the s59 argument?

I'm really intrigued by the s59 approach, so any info you can give me will be very gratefully received;)

I have broached the subject on another thread, but been advised that signing the credit card would overcome s59. I must be dim, 'cos I can't see how that would be.....

I made the judge aware that no prescribed terms were on the document as well as stapleing it to the AQ which prompted the judge to order the Claimant to forwarded a compliant agreement in accordance with para 1(a) of the annex....obviously they couldn't.

Proposed directions

1 The Claimant shall no later than 4:00pm on (date) deliver to the Defendant a verified true copy of each of the following documents that the Claimant seeks rely up on.

(a) The executed regulated consumer credit agreement made between the defendant and Barclaycard.

(b) the default notice

© a full and complete statement of account covering the period beginning with the day of the making of the agreement and ending on the date of the commencement of this case.

(d) Notice of Assignment

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Thanks Paul:)

So the main argument was no prescribed terms backed up by s59, to further show it was a pre-contractual application form and not an agreement?

Yep.

Winston Churchill

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I thought it worth posting up the Barclaycard application, POC and the Judges order....as it was small claims I was able to speak for the trouble and strife....may be of some help.

TS1-1.jpg

TS2.jpg

TS3.jpg

Winston Churchill

• 5 months later...
Well done to you both Paul ,any update on this or did they give up and you,re leaving it to become statute barred or are you pursuing them to get the default etc rescinded ?

They had to give up as the Judge struck out the claim. Unfortunately they couldn't prove their case. :):)

Winston Churchill